Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Adirondack Ice Bowl website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
Credit/Debit Card Information
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order (or registration). We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 315.853.5426 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Teams wishing to withdraw from the tournament field prior to November 1, 2016 will receive a full refund. Teams wishing to withdraw from the tournament field prior to December 1, 2016 will receive one-third of the registration fee back. Teams withdrawing after December 1, 2016 will not receive a registration fee refund.
If the event is canceled due to weather, etc., players will have two options:
1. Players will have the opportunity to hold their team spot for the 2018 Adirondack Ice Bowl tournament by keeping their money in escrow with the Adirondack Ice Bowl. If organizers raise registration fees for the 2018 Adirondack Ice Bowl, 2017 teams would simply pay the additional cost for the 2018 tournament.
2. Players may receive half (50%) refund of the registration fee back.
- Team entries will not be processed without full payment.
- All participants will be required to sign two waivers and provide photo ID (proof of age) upon registration. Any player in violation of the minimum age requirement (21 years old in the Open; 40 years old in the 40+ Division) will forfeit their place in the tournament. Any team playing with an underage or unregistered player will be disqualified from the tournament and will not receive a refund.
- A player will only be allowed to play for one team in the tournament.
- The organizing committee reserves the right to add or delete rules; all teams will be informed of changes prior to the start of the tournament.
- The organizing committee reserves the right to prohibit any player or team from participating if they are deemed to cause safety concerns.
- If the tournament is canceled please refer to refund policy.
Adirondack Ice Bowl
7177 Dugway Rd
Clinton, NY 13323